Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6-71 blown Hemi going full lean on throttle tip-in

Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    Its following exactly to your Engine->Torque Management->Driver Demand -> Power % request which maps TPS voltage versus power output.

I would cut the 0.9, 1.5, and 2.0 fields by 30% and see how you like it. Go too far and itll feel dead.
    I made the corrections to the Power % request table, as well as the inverse adjustment to the Expected Pedal table.
    It definitely helped narrow the variances between pedal, TPS, and Commanded TPS. However, the main problem still remains where it just stalls when the TPS goes up. You can see in the logs where the pedal goes past 50%, the RPM stalls, dips, and then recovers after the pedal is released. It's like an ignition cut.
    The RPM where it cuts seems not to be related to the actual RPM as much as throttle position or rate of throttle increase.

I have a few error codes. I'll have to check the numbers, but there are two for the upstream O2 sensors (currently disconnected), the vapor purge solenoid (disconnected), and the fuel level sensor (disconnected because of fuel cell).
    I wonder if the low fuel level signal causes a "limp mode" of sort.

A-Bom_LSFO_007e_05_Tip in Lean Out.hpl

MattL 2006 300c ABom_LSFO_007e.hpt
    Last edited by Mattechperf; 2 Days Ago at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattechperf View Post
    The fueling is a boost referenced return style set at 4.5 PSI.
    Attachment 86933
    Is that a typo, meaning 45psi?

Quote Originally Posted by spoolboy View Post
    Is that a typo, meaning 45psi?
    Dah! Yes, a typo.
    It's supposed to be 43.50 PSI.