Thread: Unlicensed vehicle error

Advanced Tuner

Unlicensed vehicle error

Working on a 64 nova wagon that i just did a 2000 55.3 swap in and ready to fire it up. I plugged the mpvi2 into obd port and even using the usb cable to my laptop I read the file no problem and turned off couple check engine codes I am not using and turned the vats off. I went ahead and flashed it to vehicle which then made me go in and buy the credits so I did that and flashed the car. No problem car fired right up i only let it run for couple seconds since didnt have anti freeze in and also dont have any wiring in loom yet. I went back in to edit a couple things and set my temps for my fans. Tried to write file again and know all i keep getting is unlicensed vehicle error. I have read the current file which does have the changes from stock file so I know it wrote the first time. But know all I get is unlicensed vehicle error. Someone please tell me what is going on because I am so confused.

Advanced Tuner
    So I managed to flash again but stuck again It seems something to do with version 4.4 and 5.0 on editor some how i flashed first time with 4.4 and know have to figure out how to make work on 5.0