Thread: MISFIRES Tab / Table ?

MISFIRES Tab / Table ?

I have version 4.2.12 MPVI 1 Pro and an LS 408 large cam engine build. The only work around I have at this point it to alter the MISFIRES table as stated on the HP Tuning School's site. The path I know to take is Engine Diagnostics and then the tabs for Misfires, DTCs should appear. I do not have the MISFIRES tab. Can someone share if they can see this MISFIRES table and if I'm missing something then please share as well.

I did contact support via email and have a trouble ticket currently in the system.

Thanks,

Jim
    Last edited by Y2kHawk005; 02-09-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Is the view set to advanced under the edit tab?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Is the view set to advanced under the edit tab?
    Holy Crap!!!!!! It was set to basic, I changed it and now the tabs appeared. Thanks!!!! A newbie with a big project, but getting closer each and every day.

My saga continues! Made the changes in the Misfires - Car starts, runs better - sounds better but still getting the P0200 Open Injector Loop. Can't tune with this injector open loop problem. Looking into ECM replacement at this time....Any other suggestions - greatly appreciated.

Here is a quick update: Still had my suspicions about Injector #8, I NOID light tested and it failed. No light at all. Voltage tested Inj #8 power circuit and to my surprise: read 12 volts. Looking into the drivers next.....