Thread: anyone check my tune see how im doing

Tuner in Training

anyone check my tune see how im doing

08 2500hd 6.0 flowmaster muffler only thing not stock
    1st time tuning been reading alot thats why scanner has so many differant lt and st graphs. Im working on ve table using st and lt maths to adjust ve table looks a little funny being so high in lower rpms to me but LT seems to be coming around anything look out of wack to anyone?

my truck ve tuning settings MAF failed.hpt
    my truck log me drive 9 ve smoothed ve drive.hpl
    my graph layout.Graphs.xml
    Last edited by badnblack55; 02-10-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Tuner in Training
    After looking at more ve tables i believe i may have low fuel pressure or have missed something when failing my maf but cant find anything there.

You should be making all 4 VVE tables the same value. Your closed and open tables are different and I believe it uses the manifold switch open while in speed density.

The stock VVE/MAF blended tune should be pretty spot on from the factory if everything is working good. I don't even mess with that stuff if the vehicle runs great and the trims are good. Maybe a touch up of MAF tuning with my wideband.

Log MAF sensor status and remove the MAF channels when speed density tuning. This way you know if it truely failed or not.

So much else can be gained with that tune still to make it drive/act better. In time you can mess with power enrichment, timing advanced and so on. Transmission tuning goes a long way with a 6L80/90e.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the input I ran a new log this morning and will start back on stock map. I had a bunch of double digit and 7+ on ve with stft and ltft maths so Im going to try and mod it some its picked up 1.5 mpg just failing the maf so that should indicate my MAF tuning needs quite a bit of work correct?

Advanced Tuner
    looking at the VVE table it looks like the higher the load the leaner you are getting...just at a quick glance

Tuner in Training
    I was not appling my changes to all modes in the ve table. I thank its pretty close now still some areas that are not super smooth. Should I move on and tune the MAF or should I keep tweeking the ve tables?