Thread: Are the MPVI and/or MPVI2 Interfaces ELM327 Compatible

Are the MPVI and/or MPVI2 Interfaces ELM327 Compatible

Are the Interfaces ELM327 Compatible? Just curious. Thanks
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Not exactly sure what that means to be perfectly honest. I will say our software is proprietary and will only work with OUR hardware. It will not work with any other hardware on the market.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

BCM editing has been surfacing for a while and the one I use needs an ELM327 Compatible interface. It would be nice if one who had HPT didn't need to purchase another interface.

I imagine or dream if the market were attractive enough HPT would expand into it. A tuner shop could offer more services such as making the vehicle LED compatible (no resistors needed), DRL's on in park, Fogs on with high beam, to name a few of a vast possibility list.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 2therock View Post
    BCM editing has been surfacing for a while and the one I use needs an ELM327 Compatible interface. It would be nice if one who had HPT didn't need to purchase another interface.

I imagine or dream if the market were attractive enough HPT would expand into it. A tuner shop could offer more services such as making the vehicle LED compatible (no resistors needed), DRL's on in park, Fogs on with high beam, to name a few of a vast possibility list.
    It would be nice

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sorry, we have no plans to make our software open source nor have our hardware be open source.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"