Thread: 2015 Chevy Cruze 1.4t 6 speed - First time tuning with HPT, here are my datalogs

Tuner

2015 Chevy Cruze 1.4t 6 speed - First time tuning with HPT, here are my datalogs

Hey!

Nice to be here. This forum has been so helpful. Much more than some of the old Honda forums I used to kick it on. I came from the generation where we used to flash EEPROMS on Hondas, and for GM, things are radically different, as I am sure you are all aware.

I have, as stated above, a 2015 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4t (LUV) with a 6 speed. It's lowered, has a CAI (really just for look. I have the ugly filters just staring at me when I pop the hood. haha), a catless downpipe (courtesy of ZZP), and that new MSD coilpack. I also have a Trifecta tune for the car which is a very nice upgrade over stock, though I feel there is more that this car can do.

Seeing as I am new to these particular cars, maybe someone can take a look at my logs and stock file and make some recommendations? I have seen other threads where people are willing to help like that. Now, I am familiar with a lot of the terminology and the concepts therein, so I am not a complete rookie at this, but given the massive amounts of options and tables to correct, I am really not sure where to begin. I have already watched a bunch of videos regarding tuning newer GM vehicles (mega mechatronics, evans tuning, tuning school), as well as the big cruze thread on here. I just figured that more info in forums never hurt (searching and finding 1 thread, sweet. searching and finding multiple threads with multiple threads, awesomesauce).

So, here is my recent datalog. I smashed through 3rd gear, warmed-up, and am basically at sea level (central valley, CA. I think maybe like, 25 ft above).

Please let me know your thoughts and where I should begin.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Here is another log with a few more metrics being logged at WOT. Just in case it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files