Thread: Help please!

Potential Tuner

Unhappy Help please!

I am new to tuning and I have a 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD. I have been trying to get my converter to lock in 2nd gear, but even though the TCC solenoid is showing 99.2% duty cycle, it won't lock in 2nd gear. I have even tried commanding lock in VCM Scanner with no luck. It has a brand new transmission and converter from Suncoast (just installed a week ago) but it also wouldn't lock with my old Circle D converter. Both converters are 9.5" triple disk units. Am I doing something wrong or is there something that doesn't allow it to lock in 2nd gear at WOT?? I have attached my logs from the track today and my current tune file. I did make some changes to shift points and converter lock speeds in between passes so you will see some differences between logs. Thanks in advance.

Motor1 - Brake stall.hpl
    Motor2 - Brake stall.hpl
    nitrous1.hpl
    nitrous2.hpl
    nitrous3.hpl
    nitrous4.hpl
    nitrous5.hpl
    nitrous6.hpl
    Blah Idle Air.hpt

Your shift tables are all jacked up. That might be the problem. Maybe go back to stock shift tables and see if that helps.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakegoat View Post
    Your shift tables are all jacked up. That might be the problem. Maybe go back to stock shift tables and see if that helps.
    Could you be a little more specific and tell me what is messed up with my shift tables so I don't make the same mistakes again?