Thread: 4.6 PATS Tune

Potential Tuner

Cool 4.6 PATS Tune

Hello all. I have a 2009 4.6 out of a Grand Marquis that is swapped into a 68 Lincoln. The harness is the factory engine harness with the rest dieted off. we only kept the PCM no other modules or parts. I went to crank today and I will not get spark. I get B1681 which is a PATS code and P1000. I disabled PATS in the tune and turned off the DTC. Yet I still throw the code and I still dont have spark. Please let me know what yall know I need this car on a trailer in 3 days any advice is welcome.

Picture1.jpg
    Picture2.jpg

Potential Tuner

Pats disable

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_6 View Post
    Hello all. I have a 2009 4.6 out of a Grand Marquis that is swapped into a 68 Lincoln. The harness is the factory engine harness with the rest dieted off. we only kept the PCM no other modules or parts. I went to crank today and I will not get spark. I get B1681 which is a PATS code and P1000. I disabled PATS in the tune and turned off the DTC. Yet I still throw the code and I still dont have spark. Please let me know what yall know I need this car on a trailer in 3 days any advice is welcome.

Picture1.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    Hello,
    I have a cayote swap im working on and ran into the same issue. Did you ever get this figured out?