Thread: Is it possible

Tuner

Is it possible

What are the chances of figuring out accurate injector data when all you know is 60lbs/hr @ 43.5psi? Or even slightly close data?

Steal someone elses data and hope it's close enough.

People do it all the time and somehow make it work decent.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    I went in to the repository and searched for 60# Injectors. I found a couple, but only one that got slightly close to my application (engine size). I'm still tryin to figure all this out, and am wondering what tables I need other then Flow Rate and Offset?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    i have written a deal on tuning them when they are unknown before.
    You can get pretty close by going defaulting everything and calibrating one table at a time.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

if you know the flow rate just divide new injector/old injector and use the multiplier on the default table,

lower the minimum pulse width and min fuel quantity to get it to idle
    start tuning maf and ve

then disconnect the alternator and adjust the offset for voltage drop

i think this might be the best way you are not gonna need pulse correction if your pulse width isnt too low, someone can correct me if im wrong

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    really depends on how much time you got honestly
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner
    Ok Im Gonna Throw A Tune Out. I haven't Even Gotten The Injectors Yet, SO I Don't Have A Log. But I Got Some Data Off The Deatsch Werks Site For Some GM Vortec 60# Injectors. I Wasn't Able To Copy And Paste, Spent Some Time Inputting All The Those Offsets...grrr. But I'm Not Sure If This Even Looks Somewhat Correct As I've Never Messed With Injector Tuning Before. Everytime I Input A Number It Went To It's Own Value So I Just let it Rock. Its Probably Not Real Close But I Assume It's Closer Then Stock #25. Time Isn't Really Something I Have A Lot Of. But I Really Just Need These Close As I Can, Until I Can Opt For Better Injectors With Known Data.

Also If You Decide To Look Through The Rest Of My Tune Let Me Know If Anything Looks Like It Should Probably Have Some Attention. I've Been Slowly Working on This. This Tune Has The Fans Active But I haven't Even Installed Them Yet. This Is Just Kind Of A Working Tune, I Will Be Applying This Injector Data To My Current Tune And When I Get the Fans Installed Then I'll Load This Tune
    Attached Files Attached Files