Thread: Creating and saving Configs

Tuner in Training

Creating and saving Configs

I created a configuration that is different from the default. The chart shows it correctly but the Table Dispplay shows the default entries. OK so I figure I hit the default button by mistake. I can delete the entries in the table display but the PID dialog box shows in red the PIDs I want to enter. Therefore it will not take them as though the item is already been selected. It was but the table display only shows the default enteries. However the chart display is showing the correct ones??????

I restart and loaded several times. It just will not display the selected PIDs and will not let me rebuild the table either.

Any clues to what I did wrong. Also anyway to get the table display PID to also go in the chart at the same time?

TIA,

Rob

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply. However, I am trying to avoid starting from scratch and wanted to understand how the PIDs I had put in the Table Display went away on the Table Display but not gone from being highlighted in PID selection table when working to "repair" the Table Display. Clearly something is amiss with the program since what is displayed in the Table Display is not the same as the highlighted PIDs in the PID selection table.

Perhaps the answer is in the Quick Start guide but I did not see how to correct this issue.

Thanks again,

Rob

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    can you post a screen shot of exactly what your talking about? everything in my table display is highlighted in red in the insert PID's window...what the graph says has absolutly nothing to do with whats in the table display or the insert PID window. Like stated in the help file as well as my quick start guide the table display is the main display...everything else feeds off of that.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Well I would like to but, decided to just clear the Table Display and that did reset the highlighted PIDs. So this issue is now in the archives.

Thanks again,

Rob