Thread: '15 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4t manual - Scanner - What all should I be logging?

Tuner

'15 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4t manual - Scanner - What all should I be logging?

I am curious what I should be logging for these cars. I cannot get the o2 data to show up, commanded afr is there, but I don't see what is actually there. Not seeing any KR and nothing sounds funky, but I am curious what others in the cruze/sonic/etc are logging, and how do I set those up? Perhaps someone has a config/layout file that works for them?

Advanced Tuner
    you were logging pretty much what is needed. the things i recommend you to add are just about all that was left to log. at least thats all i log then after that you can setup all the histograms to log different things like boost,fuel trims,spark advance, spark knock, injector pulse and duty cycle. but you can only log what you have in your channel list so if it isnt there you wont be able to log it
    i dont have my 2015 cruze file as i traded the car in 3 years ago and was still on the mpvi1 - i can send you my cruze le2 config files and my lsj ones - now some of the pids will be different and may not show up so youll have to make changes according to what your ecm and do
    Attachment 86986
    Attachment 86985
    Attachment 86987
    Attachment 86984
    Last edited by TCSS07; 02-15-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    you were logging pretty much what is needed. the things i recommend you to add are just about all that was left to log. at least thats all i log then after that you can setup all the histograms to log different things like boost,fuel trims,spark advance, spark knock, injector pulse and duty cycle. but you can only log what you have in your channel list so if it isnt there you wont be able to log it
    i dont have my 2015 cruze file as i traded the car in 3 years ago and was still on the mpvi1 - i can send you my cruze le2 config files and my lsj ones - now some of the pids will be different and may not show up so youll have to make changes according to what your ecm and do
    Attachment 86986
    Attachment 86985
    Attachment 86987
    Attachment 86984
    Awesome. Thanks!