Thread: Where is the VE table?

Where is the VE table?

I pulled an 07 Chevy Tahoe 5.3 stock tune to make some changes but now we are ready to start datalogging the fueling, I cant seem to find where the VE table is located, I am sure I am overlooking it, can someone point me where its hidden? I found the MAF table under airflow>general>maf calibration> frequency low/high . But if I disable maf to do the VE table tune first, I cant find the darn table, lol. help?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Post the .hpt file for further assistance.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

included , thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    More information here https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-E38-E67-ECM-s

But look into using the Virtual VE calculator in our software
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I just discovered that in my research while waiting for a reply. First time tuning an E38 ecu. thanks so much for the built in calculator. Let me see if I got this straight, I can disable maf, run a datalog with stft enabled, and plot the offset of the stft's to this VVE table and be good to go ya?

Let me ask one more question about first time tuning this E38, First I want to tune this VVE table, I do this by disabling maf, disabling closed loop, disabling LTFT for a STFT datalog tune, I read in one post to change the zone 4-5 map boundaries from 90 to 120 , not sure why for this one though? and lastly disable DFCO of course.

Then when the VVE is tuned, I can then tune the maf by changing the maf high rpm disable/re-enable down to 100/0 and this should put the vehicle in MAF only mode after resetting the maf fail frequency back to stock? Do i need to move this zone 4-5 map boundary back down to 90? That is the only bit of information I came across I didnt understand.