Thread: 2014 camaro ss no custom os options? how can i get them?

2014 camaro ss no custom os options? how can i get them?

in the image below, you will see on the right the stock 2008 corvette ls3 with the ability to apply 2 bar speed density mode, and then on the left is the 2014 camaro ss ls3 with no custom OS options at all. i have compared the stock read from the car, with the stock files from the tune repository, and there is no option for the custom OS. Is there a way to get it? is it coming? was it discontinued?

missing custom os option.PNG

What you see if what you get.

OS upgrades after like 2010 are hit and miss. The majority probably do not have them. You can still edit the VVE editor to support 2 bar or 3 bar still.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Not available and not needed, tune the VVE and/or MAF and be on your way. Every GM ECM from E38 to now supports 2.5Bar from the factory by just adjusting the table scaling.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned