Thread: Why are my AFR readings blank?

Potential Tuner

Why are my AFR readings blank?

Just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong or if I need to do something different.
    thanks for any help.
    Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Hard to tell without the scanner log but those pids you put into your chart display look like custom ones to me so I would assume you just aren't logging the correct params to make them work.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    so what params do I need to log? I looked through the layout editor and the channel menu and not sure what I need to do. I'm new to the program and not 100% sure what exactly to select. I put those channels up trying to find out which one I need. thank you for the reply.

Whatever channel is the main channels needs to match what you asked for the graphs/charts or gauges.

So if something comes up blank it's because it's probably not in the channels list or selected wrong in the graphs/gauges/charts.

If you are logging commanded AFR in the channels list, you need to be using the same commanded AFR for the gauges when you created that.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    looking through the channels under ECM P59 click on engine then on fuel the only thing there is commanded/desired. I cant seem to find the O2#1 or O2#2 channel. I'm sure I look like a dumbass just trying to make sure I'm not missing/over looking something

o2 AFR isn't the correct parameter. That computer uses narrowband sensors. So you need to log o2 sensor mv. Bank 1 sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 1 o2 mv to make the o2 sensors show up.

You'd need a real wideband o2 sensor to see real time air fuel ratio. Otherwise all you can see is the commanded AFR and what the narrow band sensors show you.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    ok thank you very much! I'm gonna try that out tomorrow and see if that helps me. hopefully that can help me figure out why I have what seems like a low RPM bog. i know i really need an actual AFR gauge as well. coming soon!