Thread: Historgram display is super small. Started in 4.0 and now in 4.2

Historgram display is super small. Started in 4.0 and now in 4.2

Anyone have any idea why 4.0+ has started doing this?

I can't find any sort of setting to change this and expand it. My other laptop I use to actually tune doesn't have this issue, which is running 3.6. When I get home from runs and want to look and compare data on the graphs, its a hindrance.

Any ideas on a fix? Some setting I haven't stumbled over yet?
    1997 Chevrolet K2500 ECSB, 0411, 454, headers w/ Exhaust, MSD, 28lb injectors "Biggin"

Can you click where it says "GRAPH" and hold it, then drag it to the middle. It should show you a little thingy majig as to where you get set the table too and probably make it larger. If you drag it to the middle of the thingy it will make it "full screen".

Or it could be a bug?
    Last edited by 5FDP; 02-17-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Can you click where it says "GRAPH" and hold it, then drag it to the middle. It should show you a little thingy majig as to where you get set the table too and probably make it larger. If you drag it to the middle of the thingy it will make it "full screen".

Or it could be a bug?
    I'd tried that earlier, but for the sake of all of this:

I've even tried reloading the layouts, and even turn the graph into it's own tab. Still looks like that.

Laptop Q550
    I downloaded and installed 4.2 about 30min before the original post.

My last thought is an uninstall/reinstall of 4.2 to see how that goes.
    1997 Chevrolet K2500 ECSB, 0411, 454, headers w/ Exhaust, MSD, 28lb injectors "Biggin"

Bump