Thread: MVPI2 With AEM 30-0334

Potential Tuner

MVPI2 With AEM 30-0334

Hi all. I have just purchased the MVPI2 to do some data logging on my 2006 Cobalt ss/sc. I have the AEM 30-0334 wideband gauge to keep an eye on that also. I installed everything and installed the channel for the wideband and when I data log it only data logs the wideband and nothing else. I figured I may have something messed up but I don't know what. I am very new to this and I am in the learning stages. I am reading about his device everyday trying to learn as much as I can before moving past data logging. I also have questions about the pids that it reads but I will wait for that mess. Thank You in advance

Advanced Tuner
    Pretty sure that means that your ECU does not have a CAN interface. You will probably need to hook up by either the analog or serial interfaces.

Potential Tuner
    Shoots! I remember when I was looking at them I chatted with someone online about the CAN bus and they told me that it was usually 08 and newer but the cobalt ss was an exception. They also said it was easy to hook it up analog. I will read the directions that came with the gauge and see how to do it. Thank you!