Thread: Is this tune safe??

Is this tune safe??

Hello, fellow newb here. I adjusted my fuel enrichment and spark advance here and there. If you are willing, can you look over my tune and tell me if this is safe or if you have better input? I live in south florida and it's pretty humid here (not sure if that matters) car is a 2015 ats 2.0 turbo a6
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Antonats; 02-18-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    i would zero out the enable rpm, rpm hyst, torque hyst and enable torque
    drop the enable pedal to around 50-60% and zero out the pedal hyst
    drop the delay rpm to 2k or 2500 rpm, 0 torque %, 0 delay and delay step
    change enrichment ramp in and out to 1.0 and set pe ratio to read a 12.5 afr - take your stoich and divide by the afr you want to get the pe ratio (14/12.5=1.12)
    your direct injection so you can get away with a leaner afr than port fuel - 12.5 afr is a good starting point but you will require a wideband o2 sensor to do any type of wot fueling
    while doing wot fueling tuning you also need to disable turbo over temp, cot along with piston protection as these features add additional fuel which will give you inaccurate readings
    no log file so i cant see about knock and trims and what have you so its hard to say about timing however i wouldn't mess with the timing too much until you can verify the afr

Quote Originally Posted by TCSS07 View Post
    i would zero out the enable rpm, rpm hyst, torque hyst and enable torque
    drop the enable pedal to around 50-60% and zero out the pedal hyst
    drop the delay rpm to 2k or 2500 rpm, 0 torque %, 0 delay and delay step
    change enrichment ramp in and out to 1.0 and set pe ratio to read a 12.5 afr - take your stoich and divide by the afr you want to get the pe ratio (14/12.5=1.12)
    your direct injection so you can get away with a leaner afr than port fuel - 12.5 afr is a good starting point but you will require a wideband o2 sensor to do any type of wot fueling
    while doing wot fueling tuning you also need to disable turbo over temp, cot along with piston protection as these features add additional fuel which will give you inaccurate readings
    no log file so i cant see about knock and trims and what have you so its hard to say about timing however i wouldn't mess with the timing too much until you can verify the afr
    Noted. Will make adjustments and post logs. Thanks for the advice!

Actually I remember the log I ran up to 79mph and afr was demanding 10.9 not to sure if good or bad but I'll get around to posting full log.

heres the log
    Attached Files Attached Files