Thread: 2007 gt500

Tuner in Training

2007 gt500

Okay,
    Have a customers car 2007 GT500. Looking to see if switching to HP will be better. The car is currently trying to be tuned on SCT and the tuner cannot get it to go WOT (any boost) it just shuts off. We did the engine and everything seems correct but the tuner cannot seem to figure out what needs to change in the tune to get it right. I see people talk about adding a WBO2. Is there instructions on this with the stock ECM? Just really need to figure this out. Don't have a lot of experience with the GT500 but lots with the LS and early Fox bodies. This thing cuts off at WOT with any boost and is really hard to start back like it is flooded, you have to give throttle to start after stall. If the HP would be better I will give it a shot.

Advanced Tuner
    just seen this did yall get it sorted out?

if it floods and kills then it sounds like yall messed up the maf transfer and its no longer in chronological order which will cause it to stall every time it runs over that point

if u want to email me your sct file i'll take a look should be obvious
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Advanced Tuner
    Paul put your serial number in here for your X4 i will send you a stock file.