Thread: Another "Please check my log and tune" post. Opinions/feedback appreciated LSA setup

Tuner in Training

Another "Please check my log and tune" post. Opinions/feedback appreciated LSA setup

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have been a lurker/learner for a while now. Hoping that my learning has led to a decent start to a tune.

I am hoping that someone can take a look at the log and tune and provide some feedback. What I am doing wrong, what looks right, etc.

the current logs attached are some VE Tuning runs, there has also been some MAF tuning, but it (the MAF) is currently disabled in the tune for these runs/logs

The car Idles GREAT (650 rpm), and low speed/light acceleration driveability is also pretty darn good. I have included my HP Tuners layout in case it is needed.

Lamba gauge is being logged through the Can-Bus and showing in the scanner as well.

Here is the motor details:

E67 ECU
    LY6 6.0 with LSA Supercharger - ZL1 Lid - re-enforced brick
    ported and polished supercharger/ported and polished snout/ported and polished throttle body
    MLS Head gasket with ARP Head studs - 9.6:1 compression
    823 heads - ported/polished
    1 7/8 longtube headers H pipe, true dual exhaust
    FIC injectors - fuel injector data loaded into HP Tuners
    Cam Specs: 231/239, .640"/.629", 115 LSA
    Dual PAC valve springs/Ti retainers
    Running the LS3 MAF
    STOCK Crank and supercharger pulleys

Take a look at your VVE when you put the table back into 1 bar "mode", see if you can't clean that up. The 3D graph has some pretty nasty hills and dips.

I assume you are disabling fuel trims and using a wideband error to make your correction. Make sure to try and use the smoothing function after each change to the table.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    5FDP - Yes, I do need to work on smoothing that out quite a bit. I will do some more drives and see if I can get that done. I appreciate your input !

Does anything else stand out as "off" or "wrong" in the tune that you see ?