Thread: 15 Scat Pack Active exhaust\mds

Advanced Tuner

15 Scat Pack Active exhaust\mds

Just curious if anyone has made changes to the active exhaust settings in the HP Tuner to help with the drone you get from a mid muffler delete and the drone you get from cruising @ 80mph with MDS active??? I dont want to turn MDS off completely but the drone i get @ 75-85mph is killing me and i have plans to take his car on vacation and not really wanting to pay 1500$ for a true cat back as i love the way its sounds now in town driving. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    I think I'd try just closing one down at cruising RPM and see what happens.

If you have unlocked PCM and HP Tuner, just turn off the MDS and put the exhaust valve in Normal operation to 100 percent on Bank 1 and 2. MDS is very annoying with any modified exhaust and no other way around it right off hand.

Well he may want MDS on for a highway cruise, just go into the MDS - Exhaust Valve settings and open them up to get rid of the drone.

Advanced Tuner
    ill try opening up these setting for active exhaust, i do want to keep the mds just for mpg purpose if at all possible for now. I try palying around with the exhaust valving to see what works best with the mds active, just wanted to see if someone had already done this and could save me some time. Thanks