Thread: Flex Fuel Not Relearning

Flex Fuel Not Relearning

OK so I have/had the FF tune working on my 2.3L whipple 5.0 up until I tried to update tune and now it wont relearn Eth%. Now that it is doing this car drives perfect just surging at idle. the AFR is commanding for E85 but im guessing since its not reading Eth the tables are out of Wack. any help would be great have tried emptying tank by half then refilling. changing almost all tables in FF tab with no success. Flex Fuel 2.3l Tune ID2000s.hptFF Tune Not Relearning.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    the only thing i saw was under flex fuel >Inference> Stoich Afr min > set to 9.85

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    the only thing i saw was under flex fuel >Inference> Stoich Afr min > set to 9.85
    ill give that a try, I cant seem to find anything else that would cause the car to surge maybe someone else has some input.

Advanced Tuner
    injector Data Correct?
    MAF Transfer Function correct?
    there is about a 30% more fueling running E85 some say more like 35%, but your blending, so if everything else is good maybe the blending ramp needs adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    injector Data Correct?
    MAF Transfer Function correct?
    there is about a 30% more fueling running E85 some say more like 35%, but your blending, so if everything else is good maybe the blending ramp needs adjusted
    Injector data is straight from injector dynamics, just changed plugs so they are new. Car was running fine until I adjusted MAF the the car stopped reading ETh%