So as some of you may know, last year I built out a 2014 Chrysler 300 with a forged 392 and a hellion twin turbo kit (6266 precisions). Car tuned out very easily, albeit laggy as hell out of the hole due to turbo kit design issues. Well last track event of the year the motor failed, with the cam bolt failing, valves crashing pistons, and ultimately 3 rods exiting the block

So I am back at it. I now have a 426 (hellcat/bge block) with Thitek heads and am going to run a 4.5L whipple. I have purchased an entire hellcat front drive, oil pan, bypass, etc etc etc. I have a proprietary controller for the bypass valve that is adjustable in final opening % of the bypass but functions pretty much linear to the throttle body voltage (grabs the 5-0v output side of the throttle body and with a potentiometer sends that signal to the bypass)

My main concern is getting the Whipple oval throttle body to behave and drive nicely. I wont have most of the Hellcat limp mode issues since there is no active correlation checks between the throttle body airflow, bypass valve, and final MAP sensor readings in each runner bank. So basically just looking for any advice on the airflow setup for the throttle body. Prob wont get any advice as the few that have figured out this throttle body make some good $$$ fixing up tunes by those that couldn't get it right.

My turbo tune is attached for reference. Car will be on e85 eventually but will be started on 93.

Current Tune_No Cool Restart.hpt