Thread: NEW ECM VATS disable..still no start.

Tuner in Training

NEW ECM VATS disable..still no start.

I got a new ECM from the dealer for 08 Zo6.
    The previous computer had a check sum error and would shut off after a few minutes.

I was able to use another ECM and the car shut off was resolved.
    I disabled the VATS on the test computer from another car to confirm we needed another ECM.
    I now have a new ECM installed and disabled the VATS, but still not getting it to start. I am getting P0315 ckp not learned, but should still allow start up, P0633 immobilizer key not learned and P0602 Programming error.
    I am thinking of doing a OS overwrite using the tune from the previous computer.

What are your thoughts?

Potential Tuner
    I’m having the same problem with a e-38 it will start run 5 seconds and shut down watching to see what they say about yours

After setting VATS to disable and all Theft deterrent codes to "No error reported" perform a "Write Entire". "Write Calibration" will not disable VATS.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    yes as mentioned disable vats and no error report and must do a write entire. should get fuel and spark
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    This is what I needed to read had the same issue Friday at work tuner finally said write entire and try again it started. Was wondering if I would still have issues but looks like it's the fixed unless I need to relearn key again with my new ECM. Thanks

"Immobilizer Key Not Programmed – ECM

2010 2SS/RS/ Mods, Whipple, 1000cc injector, 102MM TB, Innovation West 10% OD pulley set up 8 rib, AGP twin 450 fuel system w flex on E85, CAI K&N, LT with OR Cats aka no catalytic converters, Coils and wires, 3" exhaust with mufflers, Oil catch can, 2015 ZL1 9.9 3.23 ratio, BMR upper Lower control arms, 15"conversion, BMR Anti Roll Bar 315/60/15 ET street slicks