Thread: Notice to all owners looking for tunners (please read)

Potential Tuner

Notice to all owners looking for tunners (please read)

Personally I observe here that like me, many come here looking for a tuner to make the map of their vehicles, I would like to share with you a complicated situation that happened to me.
    I live in Brazil and I have a procharged z51 corvette (@ corvette777br)
    I came across a tunner called "Chris Miller" (Online Surveys) http://www.chrismillerracing.com/
    I started the business with him and transferred to him the value of 600usd referring to the etune of my corvette, in summary he sent me only 1 map to me and this map was not even for my car to walk at 10mph, every day he promised me that was adjusting and finalizing my map and this took more than 3 months and he did not send me anything else, so I requested the return of my money and he simply did not give me back and stopped responding.

Finally I looked for help here in the forum and found another tunner who was very attentive and fair, made the map of my car in 3 days fully adjusted.

So be warned to all owners, give preference to good tunners here of the forum, watch the posts to avoid falling into the hands of scammers like Chris Miller. (@chrismillerracing)

PS: I have Screenshots of payment and his refusals on returning my money.

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry to hear that. If you used PayPal for the payment, file a dispute. You will almost certainly win.

Sorry to hear that..

P.S. is this the Ronnie from Brazil that I know??

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Sorry to hear that..

P.S. is this the Ronnie from Brazil that I know??
    yes my friend !

Since you commented here, I would like to thank you for helping me when I needed it!
    great tunner, honest and attentive!

I believe that here in the forum there should be great tunners and people, but I felt obliged to warn all members about the guys like CMR (Chris Miller)
    Last edited by Ronie; 02-22-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Small world.. you need any more help from me let me know..
    Thanks for the kind words

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry if u need help IM me

Potential Tuner
    Just wanted to brag on Ben Charles...He is a amazing tuner and will treat you right!!!! has helped me out alot and i would recommend him to anyone needing a tune from stock to insanely wild setups...He cane make it right!!!!

Potential Tuner
    Can't believe it's 2019 and people don't know Chris Miller is one of the biggest scammers in the car world

I would like to also the Ben he did awesome job on my 2015 Silverado ltz 6.2 8l90. Thanks again