Thread: 2015 Lacrosse 3.6 - ECU:E39A

Tuner in Training

2015 Lacrosse 3.6 - ECU:E39A

Hello,

I've been running into an issue with the E39's and the E92's where the throttle takes up to 1 whole second for it to go from 30% to 100%. While glimpsing over the datalog, it appears it's ramping quickly, but if you look at the time stamps it is taking an entire second for 100% throttle to be achieved.

I've attached my tune and log file if you look at 2:17:306, the throttle was pressed to the floor. At this point it showed 70%. It took an entire second, up to 2:18:156 for 100% throttle to be shown.

Any idea's?

19-02-16 14-46-44.hplTune last.hpt

Thanks.

I don't have a stock file to compare too, so hard to know what is factory and what isn't. But if you've disabled the TM, that isn't a good idea. Some weird things will happen if you max out all the torque mngt tables.

Not saying that is your exact cause but it surely isn't a good idea on a torque based controller.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I don't have a stock file to compare too, so hard to know what is factory and what isn't. But if you've disabled the TM, that isn't a good idea. Some weird things will happen if you max out all the torque mngt tables.

Not saying that is your exact cause but it surely isn't a good idea on a torque based controller.
    So far there has been no issues as far as drivability concerns. The response of the vehicle is much better, however it still has that delay in throttle ramp up.

Thanks for the response 5FDP, you've helped me before.

Attached is the stock file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    We have a E39B in a 2017 Acadia Limited and did this to get more umpf out it.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ttlebody-issue