Thread: layout repository?

Potential Tuner

layout repository?

Is there a page or place where people can/do share their layouts for gauges and configurations? I have been searching with no luck.

Having a hard time building functioning gauge layout and was wondering if there were something I could download and review. Really new to HPTuners, and I followed a video on Youtube to make a boost gauge, but the gauge for MAP isnt funtioning properly. 3BAR OS, the MAP gauge goes to 105kpa but will read 150 on the gauge numbers when in reality it is almost 15 psi boost. SD, 3BAR OS with ZR-1 sensor, all offsets correct etc.

attached the log file in question.

TIA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    any layouts and the scanner stuff can be extremely individual to suit a single user, some change axis and more in the tune and all that so if u used it u would then still have to go thru it and change it to suit your tables, there is a default boost pid in the maths u can use, and any other tables just mimic the table u want to adjust and make sure u are logging the right pids and what u want to see as the output and they should work

Advanced Tuner
    I agree with 07, BUT! Seeing what other people do helps. I think a repository is a good idea. With the caveat that you have to personalize them before use.

Senior Tuner
    i cant see what u have done making the boost pid but if u can try use the default one its in the maths list and make sure sensors are correct and it should work, yours seems to equal the map sensor until u go into boost or above cruise and then it isnt right so prob just some wrong calculation or something, for us to see properly u will have to post up your layout and maths pid so we can look at them
    Last edited by 07GTS; 02-23-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Potential Tuner
    i used this video on YT to make the boost gauge. i want the 02 to read properly as well.

its a drag car only, so i guess it doesnt REALLY matter but i would like to see it actually working properly.

and i dont know how/where to find the things you are wanting to see. layout mat

Senior Tuner
    get rid of the "intake manifold pressure pid" it may be screwing with the data and just use the manifold absolute pressure as that still looks to read correct gets to 200kpa, go into the maths list and select the boost maths and just see if the inputs are red if not then add that maths pid to your scanner graph and or chart v time or gauges to view it, if any sensors are red then u have to add it to the channels to log, also when it says do u want generic i choose no so it uses the sensor i want to add

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    get rid of the "intake manifold pressure pid" it may be screwing with the data and just use the manifold absolute pressure as that still looks to read correct gets to 200kpa, go into the maths list and select the boost maths and just see if the inputs are red if not then add that maths pid to your scanner graph and or chart v time or gauges to view it, if any sensors are red then u have to add it to the channels to log, also when it says do u want generic i choose no so it uses the sensor i want to add
    thanks, that helped a lot. got something i like a little better now.