Thread: Help with TCC lock up on a 05 H2 with a 4L60E

Help with TCC lock up on a 05 H2 with a 4L60E

This is my first time attempting to adjust TCC. I'm not sure what I am missing. I adjusted my normal TCC to speeds at which I wanted to create lock up in and no luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files

From looking at the file, this isn't stock from what I gather.

Huge tires and gears. Stock stall converter or aftermarket? Any engine codes or other aftermarket things?

Some things in the tune are pretty bad, mainly engine side.

Got a log file logging some of your transmission parameters?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

It does have big tires and gears. It is procharged. My buddy owns a transmission shop and I'm just trying to help him get the lock up sorted out. I'm not interested in doing anything on the engine side unless it is affecting my lockup. I dont see any reason why its not coming in how I have the normal apply/release table set at. When driving the vehicle it will go into lockup around 45mph when cruising but as soon as you crowd the throttle it comes out and will not go back in even when retaining less than 25% tps. From what I understand I have changed it should be in lockup more times than not. While I am a seasoned technician tuning is relatively new to me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced