Thread: Commanded afr 15.7 at WOT after shift

Potential Tuner

Commanded afr 15.7 at WOT after shift

Doing a couple pulls trying to get the afr dialed in, did one 2-3 upshift without issue. Went to get more data, and the next 2 2-3 upshifts both commanded 15.7 once I lifted for the shift. Took me a second to realize on the first one and get out of it, but does anybody have an idea of why this might be happening?

I'm pretty new to this whole thing, my base tune is from a reputable shop for a stock motor, but it was just a mail order tune, and then I got a new motor with a cam / bore / injectors / etc. I pretty much just updated the ifrs and the maf table. Started to mess with the ve table, but decided that it wasn't really worth dealing with after reading about 3800 tuning some more, so I know that's all over the place. I haven't done any spark tuning yet, just pulled a bunch out so I know there's a lot on the table for the most part.

Engine is an L67 from a 2000 Bonneville SSEI, and it's mated to an F23 manual transmission.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Hello, my L67 in an 88 Jimmy, all stock with a T5 manual goes to 14.7 when I shift. It doesn't bother me when it does this because normally the rpm is lowering while I shift. What I have done though is adjusted the "Power Enrich Fuel Adder vs. RPM vs. Time" under power enrichment. This has allowed me to get back to a safe afr range quicker while under full throttle. Not sure if this will help you or not but it did me and my 1/4 mile times.