Thread: 07 GT Return style Fuel System

Tuner in Training

07 GT Return style Fuel System

Working on an 07 GT and we just put a return style fuel system on it. I went through all the injector modifier tables and set them to 1. I'm wanting to know if there is anything else that needs to be switched. I'm used to doing this on coyotes and 03/04 cobras, can't seem to find anything in the tune that jumps out at me needing to be taken off. Any help would be greatly appreciated and would probably help someone else at some point.

I searched and searched and didn't find anything on this. If I missed it, my apologies and a link that sets me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Advanced Tuner
    when swapping to a return style system you simply set the fuel pump voltage table to all 12s and disable the fuel pump adaptive correction

wire the stock fuel pump wiring to your new fuel pump relay

everything works same as stock. Be sure you keep the fuel rail pressure sensor so your ecu compensates for any fuel pressure loss.
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Potential Tuner
    Could you show the table/tune I'm doing a return style system and needing help with the voltage table, I'm having problem with my pump and the relay that's plugged into the rear truck fuel module running hot, any help will be very appreciated!
    Last edited by Eracerfloyd17; 07-26-2019 at 12:42 PM.