Thread: injecter info needed

Potential Tuner

Question injecter info needed

I have a 2010 silverado 5.3 6spd. auto. about to install a 2012 corvette LS3. Unable to find info on fuel injecters p.n.12613412. I find 4 different flow rates on the internet. 41,42,44,,and 50 lbs. all at 58 p.s.i.
    Any help is appreciated. Also does anybody know a friendly dyno operator in the Louisville, Kentucky area?

Those are 50lb/hr 6.0 flex fuel injector.

Look up a 2013ish GMC savanna van or express van that is flex fuel. Copy over all that injector data, should be plug and play there.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the quick response. Wonder how those wound up in a corvette?

Tuner in Training
    My guess is whoever owned the engine before did a flex fuel conversion. Pretty common for those looking to squeeze a little more power from the engine. Also common to have additional supporting mods. I would suggest verifying what cam is installed. You can usually find part numbers on the cam end without actually pulling the cam out. It might save you some head scratching when tuning later on.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by s30.hybrid View Post
    My guess is whoever owned the engine before did a flex fuel conversion. Pretty common for those looking to squeeze a little more power from the engine. Also common to have additional supporting mods. I would suggest verifying what cam is installed. You can usually find part numbers on the cam end without actually pulling the cam out. It might save you some head scratching when tuning later on.
    Thanks for the info. I will check out the cam. Already have the cover off to change the dry sump oil pump.