Thread: learning this software, dyno, log, tunefile, video. Trailblazer SS

Tuner in Training

learning this software, dyno, log, tunefile, video. Trailblazer SS

So ive been doing research and applying what I have been learning and this is a result. I know its far from perfect. Any advice for me?

I tuned this with maf disabled and used virtual ve table. Drivability is tuned using LTFT. I had a dyno appointment scheduled today and my wideband didint show so full throttle pulls were made with tail pipe sniffer.

Couple questions.

1. Why is the ve table so messed up looking from the start?
    2. What willl the procedure be once my tune is complete/near complete. Should I reintroduce the maf?
    3. Once my wide band gets here I plan on cleaning it up even more, can you suggest the best way to do it? in regards to coolant temp, iat, and other variables, in particular the starting and idling.

Attachment 87275
    Attachment 87276
    Attachment 87277

Thanks!

Your vve table looks like it is giving you the finger. It needs to be a lot smoother. Your STFT table looks like it has a bunch of lean areas. It may be because your injectors are at 99% or just because your cruise is so choppy. Definitely needs the wideband hooked up and keep a steady foot so the different areas can be populated without letting off the gas sharply and causing lean spikes. I would turn off LTFT's and use STFT's if you are tuning that way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Tuner in Training
    Thanks I'll try that