Thread: magnuson 1.9 on 6.0 tune help

Potential Tuner

magnuson 1.9 on 6.0 tune help

well i have just installed my magnuson on gen 4 6.0 with long tube on manual transmission suv

I'm trying to figure out how to tune the vve for boost (10 psi max) using AFR err

i have expanded the table to 105 kpa and tried to sd tune the table but the o2 sensors keep getting me back to stoich

should i go OL when logging the afr err ?
    should i expand the vve table to 200KPA ?

here is the tune and a short log

thanks

goldtvs3-147.hpttvs2.hpltvs1.hpl

You have to be in open loop to use your wideband o2 sensor. You can not have fuel trims active and the MAF must be failed to tune in speed density.

The VVE needs to be extended to 200kpa if you want to calibrate it for boost.

I can't view your tune at the moment but you also need to be using a 2 or 3 bar MAP sensor if you want to calibrate for boost. Your log shows that the MAP maxed out at 120kpa because it's either running the stock sensor still or you haven't replaced the 1 bar MAP channel for the 2 bar MAP channel in the logs.

Also if your stock file allows for a 2 bar OS upgrade, you should use that. Makes tuning speed density easier.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    exactly the answers i was looking for

thanks