Thread: LTFT Driveability Complete? What next? LOG and Tune file inside.

Tuner in Training

LTFT Driveability Complete? What next? LOG and Tune file inside.

Hey guys,

With the help of some of you and some searching I have got my fuel and timing base maps complete. Thank you.

Can I get a couple guys to take a look at my logs and my tune file? Its running so well and the ltft are +/- 5 percent. I am curious what you more experienced guys would take as a next step. I finally received my wideband and will be installing it tonight/tomorrow which should help with any next steps.

What I have done so far:

Truck is in "tune mode" (MAF disabled, torque management disabled, PE Disabled, high octane map same as low octane map etc)
    I have been tuning the VE table.
    Startup and idle are damn near perfect at any temperature now while maintaining +/- 5% fuel trims
    I have adjusted base timing table to ensure there is no knock/retard, as well as modified the "[ECM] 12636 - PE/COT Spark Advance Correction Mult vs. Fuel Composition: The multiplier is used to modify the PE/COT Spark and Flex Fuel Spark in relation to fuel composition" to be what the timing was when i was making dyno pulls (subject to change).

So how does it all look? What changes should I make? What would your next step be?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Rich

Attachment 87427

Attachment 87428

2007 Trailblazer SS
    Unknown Cam
    Long tube headers with highflow cats and full exhaust.
    Electric Fan

Tuner in Training
    No one? Yikes.

Use your wideband start doing the rest then. If fuel trims are fine, then work on medium to full throttle where you can't trust/use the trims.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    ^^^ what 5FDP said. Actually i find it much easier to just use your wideband to tune everything (run in OL no trim correction). Then turn the trims back on (Closed looped) if you want. That way you can leave your PE setting enabled and it won't matter if you go into PE since you are using WB error for your fueling correction.

Tuner in Training
    Ive actually been polishing my part throttle tuning with the wideband. Afr error seems to work better than the fuel trims.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dich_rixon View Post
    Ive actually been polishing my part throttle tuning with the wideband. Afr error seems to work better than the fuel trims.
    Yeah, i've noticed this as well