Thread: Hellcat swap need help..

Hellcat swap need help..

Hey guys, I'm working on a 2015 Challenger R/T 6speed Manual. We installed a 6.2 Hellcat motor and we are attempting to use the 5.7 stock PCM. I read the hellcat PCM file and went through all the parameters I could see in the Hellcat PCM and changed them in the 5.7 PCM. I can not get this thing to run. What's weird is I am having issues with the Throttle body. I am throwing code P2107 Throttle control module. I have double checked the wiring between the PCM and the Throttle body connector. no shorts to battery or ground and all 6 wires ohm out good. The reason I used the R/T pcm is because it was already unlocked. The hellcat pcm is not. I was able to program the vin into the hellcat pcm but the car will not start because it is configured for an A8 trans. What are my options to get this thing going at this point? Any help would be most appreciated.

alihellcatstartup.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    can you do a throttle body/ accelerator relearn? send me a message

You need to figure out what makes the HC PCM happy to start this thing. Why on earth would you even want to run a HC engine on a slower, non-wideband capable PCM? So what if the HC PCM was for an 8-speed car, turn off all the auto and external trans Tq-management and let her rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bee View Post
    You need to figure out what makes the HC PCM happy to start this thing. Why on earth would you even want to run a HC engine on a slower, non-wideband capable PCM? So what if the HC PCM was for an 8-speed car, turn off all the auto and external trans Tq-management and let her rip.
    Will be sending Hellcat PCM out to get unlocked in the morning.

Fired right up with a hellcat PCM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
    Fired right up with a hellcat PCM.
    with SKYM off?

ok i didnt see, it was 15, just replaced with hellcat pcm, programed skym , etc?

Quote Originally Posted by castorjames View Post
    with SKYM off?

ok i didnt see, it was 15, just replaced with hellcat pcm, programed skym , etc?
    Yep. Mister Hemituner hooked me up with a Pcm. I'm chasing a few gremlins now but the car runs pretty good. Working on the Rad Fan now.