Thread: CM2200 SAE Parameters not scanning in Scanner

CM2200 SAE Parameters not scanning in Scanner

Just wondering if anyone else cannot log SAE parameters in VCM Scanner for the CM2200 ECU? Should I log a ticket with HP Support?

Capture.PNG
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Banned
    I?ll try tomorrow. I haven?t plugged my mpvi2 into my truck yet.

Banned
    Does not display SAE on my 2012

Banned
    Disappointed in the lack of some PIDs you should have as well. Calculated torque is way out to lunch, apparently I?m running up 20,000+ foot pounds of torque :s

Thanks for checking Jim. I will submit a ticket with support.
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

Banned
    I haven?t looked at if the cm2200 needs an OS patch to read extra PIDs or not for the VCM Scanner, I won?t tune my 2012 on HP Tuners anyways.

Tuner in Training
    I had a ticket with hpt support for this same issue about 3 months ago and ran into a dead end. They came back with, "I spoke with an engineer and it is not possible to get those channels on the cm2200". I am pretty bummed about that because I knew it was a BS response to a problem they just weren't going to put the time into to figure it out.

Banned
    PIDs they don?t support just plain should not be viewable in the scanner. If they don?t want to make them work then they should remove them from view and declutter the PID list and only show what can be viewed.

I?ve found errors within the user defined parameters, specifically on the 2005 federal emissions calibration that?s been hindering transmission features when tuning the 48RE with HPT. Going to take a long time to find all the errors to get the transmission functioning as it should when using HPT for 48RE user defined parameters tuning. 1000?s of lines to go through to find all the errors. And their user defined parameters allowable memory access is too restrictive to allow me to enable factory exhaust brake features on the 2005?s, the only year that for some reason does not have it enabled in the ecm.

Tuner in Training
    Pm sent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbowen13 View Post
    I had a ticket with hpt support for this same issue about 3 months ago and ran into a dead end. They came back with, "I spoke with an engineer and it is not possible to get those channels on the cm2200". I am pretty bummed about that because I knew it was a BS response to a problem they just weren't going to put the time into to figure it out.
    To add to this, the Smarty Touch/MM3 displays SAE parameters on my 2012.

Jim P, you are making me want to try a different tuning platform for my 2010...

Banned
    What I can view/data log on the touch screen:
    https://smartysupport.com/forums/top...pid-list-2012/

What I can data log on the high speed data log:
    https://smartysupport.com/forums/top...rameters-2012/

Banned
    Although a couple of the PIDs don?t actually work on the Touch screen, the torque PIDs.