Thread: lt4 injectors and hpfp

Potential Tuner

lt4 injectors and hpfp

hey guys, i have a 2016 camaro ss i getting ready to install the lt4 injectors and high side fuel pump. i pulled a stock tune form a 2017 zl1 for the injector data and high side data. i started to copy and paste the info need but i realized that my ecu has different vaules in my vertical and some areas horizontal axies. does anyone have a file i can use to copy and paste to mine? looks like i will have to interpolate inbetween bounds if nobody has a file. looks like my file goes to about 21 moa and the zl1 goes to 28.

Change the axis too!! Cool thing about the E92/A and almost everything is editable and wise to tailor the tune per application

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Change the axis too!! Cool thing about the E92/A and almost everything is editable and wise to tailor the tune per application
    Any additional info on how to go about editing the axis' for this? Getting ready to do the same thing and looking through it now and just not finding how to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kslide View Post
    Any additional info on how to go about editing the axis' for this? Getting ready to do the same thing and looking through it now and just not finding how to do so.
    Right click on the axis line, and choose Column Axis or Row Axis and Edit. Change to the values you need

Quote Originally Posted by Poppacapp View Post
    Right click on the axis line, and choose Column Axis or Row Axis and Edit. Change to the values you need
    you can also just click the axis name