Thread: GM E92 Dyno Tuner Orlando Needed

Potential Tuner

GM E92 Dyno Tuner Orlando Needed

I am looking for a tune shop that is expert in dyno tuning 2015 and newer chevy E92 ECM trucks with supercharger kits installed. I live near Orlando, Florida. I have spent well over $2,000.00 and two months on mail-in tunes and local dyno shops that cannot successfully tune a 2016 Chevy Colorado with a Vortec supercharger kit. I purchased an HP tuner and took the basic HP Tuning School course but did not learn much that applies to my situation. I NEED AN EXPERT!

Advanced Tuner
    i would like to know more about your issues

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by castorjames View Post
    I guess the stabilitrak system simply turns the engine completely off whenever I go over a certain point on the pedal, I think it is somewhere around half throttle. I get a message about stabilitrak, then a power is reduced message where the mph keeps dropping as the truck slow down, but the engine is completely dead. Very unnerving at about 60mph or more.My truck also has numerous trouble codes such as P2227, P2228 and more. It is barely driveable. I am no tuner and I cannot find anyone around here who is knowledgeable about the new GM E92 ECM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by castorjames View Post
    I have attached the last tune here:
    EC Set DFCO Table to 280 Degrees Change 1J.hpt