Thread: Adding HP and TQ pids in vcm scanner for Dodge

Potential Tuner

Adding HP and TQ pids in vcm scanner for Dodge

I'm having an issue with the vcm scanner displaying HP and TQ numbers. I have a 2013 GC Hemi FYI. I've set up the math parameters using RPM and engine torque losses. On the scanner I see nothing for TQ and HP reads between 10 and 30. Can someone give me the correct parameters to use or a detailed step to show HP and TQ so I can see if my tuning is going either forward or backward. I hope this makes sense. Thank you.
    Last edited by KLRZ; 03-08-2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: grammar

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by KLRZ View Post
    I'm having an issue with the vcm scanner displaying HP and TQ numbers. I have a 2013 GC Hemi FYI. I've set up the math parameters using RPM and engine torque losses. On the scanner I see nothing for TQ and HP reads between 10 and 30. Can someone give me the correct parameters to use or a detailed step to show HP and TQ so I can see if my tuning is going either forward or backward. I hope this makes sense. Thank you.
    Go back into the the graph display go to the Hp and Tq and change the maximum and minimum settings. It probably setup to only show you between 10 hp and 30 hp at the moment. You need to ensure you configuring everything correctly on setup.