Thread: Insufficient fuel flow/throttle closer on 2019 gt

Tuner in Training

Insufficient fuel flow/throttle closer on 2019 gt

I just loaded my Flex tune i built for my 19 gt. Everything seems to work fine till i go full throttle. The car is stock and has no mods and is at 66% ethanol content not sure why i would hit Insufficient fuel flow. I did notice the Maf period stick near 111-112 the whole time it limited. If anyone could provide a little direction it would be great.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    FF rail pressure.PNG

I would start by moving the decimal(multiply the entire axis by 0.1) in the axis of this FFV table, to match the normal table better, and see if you get more than the 900PSI DI rail pressure you are getting. Should be more like 2900PSI.
    Last edited by murfie; 03-13-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Awsome that seems to have been the issue thanks. Only other question is i seem to be entering exhaust enrich state. lambda seems to drop to .72. I raised the temp limits to over 1700 degrees and it did not help.flex fixed.hpl

Senior Tuner
    The inferred temp tables can be lowered, to make it stay out of the over temp protection. Lower or slowly till it's just outside of the normal operation range. That way if something happens to make it think it's over temp the protection is still there. If you don't have cats, just disable it.