Thread: 2014 Ford Raptor 6.2 Fuel Source OL Stoich

2014 Ford Raptor 6.2 Fuel Source OL Stoich

This Ford kicks out of OL and into Stoich at 4400rpm. Not sure why. I have attached the stock and modded files with a log. It has a Whipple on it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    these models will only kick into OL is something is off, bad sensors or cal is way off.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

It keeps going to combustion stability at about the same time. I have changed the settings every which way there with no luck, it transitions to combustion stability and kicks it over to stoich at WOT at 4500.

Cal is way off

I don't see how. Anyhow DD and actual are within 10-20 through the pull and it still did this. Changed the Trans Torque Truncation vs Gear 40070 and bumped limits up and all of this cleared up. Stays in OL opt power and follows commanded AFR and keeps timing and throttle open.

IMHO it's air load related. You are hitting 118 kPa and your Combustion Stability Limit is 99,9 kPa.

do these raptors lack tables for combustion stability? im getting a driver demand source of combustion stability limit in a 14 6.2 with a whipple and it shuts the tb when I go wot at 3k and wont fully open until 4500 I already maxed out cs torque limit and map and spark but tb still wont open past 75%
    2017 mustang gt