Thread: new truck already tuned?????

Potential Tuner

new truck already tuned?????

Hello everyone i got a truck that i now know has had a tune on it and it looks like is a turbo engine tune. truck doesnt run right after doing a full tune up just to make sure it wasnt a maintenance issue. i see its got a 2 bar rtt os. but not going to lie this is more new to me than i thought. got allot to learn. so question is what would you do to fix this
    Attached Files Attached Files

Maybe is a past life it was turbo or who knows.

It's not setup to run a turbo now though. About 95% of the stuff is like stock. There is some fueling and timing changes done as well as some abuse mode stuff and torque mngt that has been changed.

It could be put more back to stock if you wanted to make sure of some stuff. You could copy over a stock MAF curve and stock primary VE table to get fueling squared away as if it were stock. The timing tables could be put back to factory too.

I'd verify if the injectors are stock too, for that year because 1999 are year only injectors in those trucks.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.