Thread: gen3 cammed 6.0 10psi injector help

Tuner in Training

gen3 cammed 6.0 10psi injector help

Sourcing injectors for a 6.0 truck intake. Cammed 6.0 w powerdyne charger. Looking for max 10psi of boost.
    using the various calculators i believe a 60lb injector will be sufficent. non return fuel rail w adjustable regulator.
    Ive looked at deka injectors vs Fic injectors.
    Anyone have any reccomendations?
    Whatever I choose I want a good set of data with them. ive been down that road before.
    thanks in advance.

If you want quality with data, the deka injectors will be the last thing you'd want to purchase.

Fuel injector clinic, fuel injector connection, deatchswerks and Injector dynamics's all offer good injectors with quality data. If the price change is minimal between a 60lb/hr and 72lb/hr, go with the larger.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    If you want quality with data, the deka injectors will be the last thing you'd want to purchase.

Fuel injector clinic, fuel injector connection, deatchswerks and Injector dynamics's all offer good injectors with quality data. If the price change is minimal between a 60lb/hr and 72lb/hr, go with the larger.
    Plus one for fuel injector connection.
    Had my order processed and shipped in 1 day and injector data within an hour
    1997 30th SS. Torqhead 24x, TFS heads, 223/235 cam, 4l80e, S60 D1SC 14psi