Thread: Throttle body not responding in drive off idle after cam

Potential Tuner

Throttle body not responding in drive off idle after cam

So im not sure if there is a limp setting or not. Setup is 07 Trailblazer SS 6.0 now with a stage 4 BTR NA cam. When it was put together, it seemed fine but now it is acting up and Im not sure if its in the tune or not. I have reverted the tune to mostly stock on torque management.

Symptoms:
    ONLY IN DRIVE the peddle with not respond at all unless you peddle it. In neutral, it responds just fine. Also going down the road it responds just fine even when it comes down to an idle while rolling.
    Once you stop for 5-10 seconds, it will start to act up again.

The file is in beta format right now. I dont have a copy of the regular version while im at work.

Mostly stock throttle issues.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by emrock32 View Post
    So im not sure if there is a limp setting or not. Setup is 07 Trailblazer SS 6.0 now with a stage 4 BTR NA cam. When it was put together, it seemed fine but now it is acting up and Im not sure if its in the tune or not. I have reverted the tune to mostly stock on torque management.

Symptoms:
    ONLY IN DRIVE the peddle with not respond at all unless you peddle it. In neutral, it responds just fine. Also going down the road it responds just fine even when it comes down to an idle while rolling.
    Once you stop for 5-10 seconds, it will start to act up again.

The file is in beta format right now. I dont have a copy of the regular version while im at work.

Mostly stock throttle issues.hpt

Hey with that size of cam your computer might be thinking the motor is misfiring and going into red power or something. go under engine diag- misfire tab- then max out all the cylinder mode tables to 32,000 and see if that helps your sitiuation