Thread: 5.3/4l60e swap issues

5.3/4l60e swap issues

just got my 49 fleetline running and its having some issues. its a stock 2001 5.3 4l60e with ls1 intake and injectors. it runs ok kinda stumbles randomly and the idle kicks up when in drive. it runs and drives ok but the 1-2 shift is slightly late and harsh then it shifts into third and 4th way early and wont downshift when given throttle. from a dead stop it will burn the tires off into second then shifts right into third and fourth and bogs down. heres the tune and log files. any help is much appreciated i know the iat is super high and im questioning the maf placement but im mostly concerned with the shifting at his point.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you running 29.76in tires and 3.42 gears? Or is it something else?

I'd try to fix those IAT temps and re-work the MAF/VE to get fueling under control. It's pretty rich all the time per the trims.

Add your injector information and make sure you have the flow rate and injector information right for those injectors. Assuming you are running factory 58psi of fuel pressure.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.