Thread: 2016 Tundra Repository Upload

Tuner in Training

Exclamation 2016 Tundra Repository Upload

I wanted to upload a 2016 Tundra 5.7 NO S/C stock and modified file to help our. I could keep searching on how to, but if somebody would give me quick answer it would make it easier for all of us. I found no tunes for Toyota 5.7 for any year.

Tuner
    PM sent

Potential Tuner
    its a virtual read so you have to be connected to the internet to pull the file, you will always get a base tune file, regardless of the tune you write to the ECM so you always need to save your write file because you will not be able to see the changes when you read the file

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1365080881 View Post
    its a virtual read so you have to be connected to the internet to pull the file, you will always get a base tune file, regardless of the tune you write to the ECM so you always need to save your write file because you will not be able to see the changes when you read the file
    Will this be changing in the future? Is this how it will be from now on?

I would like to grab some information from other companies tunes like Bully Dog, Orange Virus... With this in effect I cannot learn anything by reading a vehicle with those in place which I see as a major disadvantage.

I had a professional tuner tune my twin turbo Trans Am and if I were to read the file getting a stock tune for that gets me nowhere.

I understand I may need to get this question to someone at HPTuners but thought I'd ask here.

Thanks
    2002 NBM WS6
    APS F-BODY TWIN TURBO KIT
    317 Heads
    60# Mototron Injectors
    HPTuners tuned by Sean@Solid-Technology, Abq NM
    610 RWHP DYNOJET on 7.9PSI