Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HP Tuners Now Offering 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6 Support

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDaCat8 View Post
    Any word on these tables? They’re desperately needed for the manual trans trucks.
    I sent an email to HPtuners support asking for assistance with the reply being......

"Can you send me a read file for this vehicle. As the engineers would like to take a look at it."

As the Toyota ecu's are write only and not read and write I'm not sure if this is possible. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Philby View Post
    I sent an email to HPtuners support asking for assistance with the reply being......

"Can you send me a read file for this vehicle. As the engineers would like to take a look at it."

As the Toyota ecu's are write only and not read and write I'm not sure if this is possible. Any ideas?
    You are correct, VCM Info file is all that is needed. If you have actually read your vehicle (virtual read) sending that file to us helps speed things up becuase it contains extra info.
    I count sheep in hex...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    You are correct, VCM Info file is all that is needed. If you have actually read your vehicle (virtual read) sending that file to us helps speed things up becuase it contains extra info.
    Thanks Chris...Info past onto support