Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total Newb Here, Duh...Check This Out Please

Tuner
    Still showing misfires. I temporarily swapped in 4 of my LS1 coils on bank 1 and misfires and high fuel trims still present.

Injectors.have about 130K miles, so I'm told. I should probably swap those out for sure.

After all that, victory! I had small gaps in my test pipes. I seen carbon trails so I used foil tape to close the gaps and fuel trims all good now.

Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you have to re-poll for supported parameters to find the misfire channels.

And exhaust leaks are a killer with fuel trims, they will suck in extra air and skew the numbers big time.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Sometimes you have to re-poll for supported parameters to find the misfire channels.

And exhaust leaks are a killer with fuel trims, they will suck in extra air and skew the numbers big time.
    Thanks.

Repoll?
    How do I do that?

Yeah, I was surprised that air can go backwards up the tube thru a small gap. Logic tells one that pressure keeps air out.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

Thanks again.
    I re-polled and got the misfire channels.
    I have a lot of misfires on #1 but the engine is on a stand without full exhaust so install will be next.

I just figured out how to watch the logs. This is a really excellent device.

Testing to attach file..................
    Attached Files Attached Files