Thread: 2016 Cammed 5.3 Silverado

2016 Cammed 5.3 Silverado

First time messing with one of these and already lost. This thing was already tuned and it seems like trash. MAF has two sensors? I tried logging both but only one registers anything. The one that is registering bounces down to zero hertz while driving and then back. its real spastic. Also this thing has no timing when just cruising it has no power. It just seems to fall on face every gear change. Another thing is the idle I see it drops alot on change from P to D which I would adjust airflow for this normally but there is Minimum Airflow table/Base Running Airflow tables that are gear driven...they just seem to be ECT driven with run time. Thanks in advance.

MAFonly.hpt
    1st drive.hpl
    2008 Corvette
    UPP Twin turbo T4 67mm BB billet wheel kit
    427 LME Billet Setup
    Fore Innovations Triple 465 L4 Setup
    FIC 2150 injectors
    RPM TH400/9 inch
    Pro Torque Bolt Together Converter
    MaxxECU Stand Alone

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    the new PCMs are all torque based

there is no idle airflow like older pcms.

in general both airflow models needs to be adjust to correction torque.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

If you read the second maf aka "Airflow 2 vs Frequency" it says in the descriptor "[ECM] 12159 - MAF 2 Airflow vs output frequency: This table is used to calibrate the second MAF sensor if fitting in twin turbo applications."

I would bump up your rolling idle speed for cell 1 to 850 to see if it helps in the RPM dip. I had to do this in my cam install on my LT1.

best of luck
    2016 GenV 2SS twin turbo @20psi