Thread: LE5 Stand alone throttle issue

Tuner in Training

LE5 Stand alone throttle issue

Whats up fellas need some help. I build harness's for buggies, circle track guys and what ever else people want to shove a eco in.
    So i just started building the le5 harness with the e67 ecu, i have everything built ecu flashed with a basic tune in it nothing fancy. Anyway i went to do a bench test to make sure the tb works. Well it does not. I have checked and double checked my wiring and its all correct. still nothing
    Does it need to all be hooked up to a motor to work the TB?

As of now i have it hooked up on my bench with a pedal and a tb, those are the only two plugs that are hooked up plus the power for the fuse box,
    My fuse/relay box is a five wire hook up. Ground, key power, constant power, fan, fuel pumps.

I have searched theads goodle and just cant seem to find a answer. I will up load the tune file for you all to take a look at.

Thanks in advance

jacob holder 2.4.hpt
    Last edited by Fatboy; 03-22-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Tuner in Training
    If you have everything connected on the bench ,your throttle should work. Steve

Tuner in Training
    I have Key power, constant power , ground hooked up , my pedal is plugged in along with a tb. none of the other sensor plugs are pluged in should i be able to work the tb at this point?

Tuner in Training
    Yes, see #2 above. You must be missing something in the wiring. Does the TB test cycle happen when you key on?. Steve
    Last edited by EFIHARNESS; 03-23-2019 at 10:31 PM.

Tuner in Training
    NO Its not cycling when you power it on.I have checked to wires a couple of time checked my pinout and i am not seeing that i have missed anything. Going to go over it again

Tuner in Training
    Pm me and I will help you sort it out. Steve