Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E80A help and clarification

Tuner in Training
    systems run blend mode way too redline from stock. i think manufacturer has vve workink fine for cam angle. you can not even make edits to this angle on pcm if try and change angle of cam. its a blocked function. this is a backround action not available in hptune. VVE can be dialed in just fine on 2 cams with variable valve timings.

I?ll share a little something. Put it into maf priority like 98 percent of tuners do on modified v8s and then go tune the cams in on the dyno and can find upwards of 20whp on a certain setting. I have a specific setting I use and typical is 17whp on a car with down pipe and intake. But I will tell you that it will not unless at a specific target on the lambda and engine timing. I had one of these on the dyno 8 hours working specifically on cam fuel and timing. In the end came up with a very good combo that?s extremely safe and reliable at around 350whp

Tuner in Training
    Yes, I have learn much since I post this so many years ago. I just have husband car on hub type dyno fo 2 days. I figure out cam timing easy this ways. Fuel was alreadys easyto manage. We do upgrade NOSTRUM High pumps, and have much more space now. Theres much to gain in vvt and sio + eoi timings. I believe potential has not been reached on LTG stock HP levels. I have some clues that hide ppowers, must figure ways to access these.